“O taste and see that the Lord is good; How blessed is the man who takes refuge in Him!”
- We are hungry for more of You! We want to taste and behold Your goodness in tomorrow’s service.
- We long for personal revelations of your truth and presence. We cast all anxiety and worry at Your feet and trade them for rest in You, our refuge.
- Show us any counterfeit places of security that we have replaced You with. We want to be completely dependent on You, Jesus!
- We ask that the brokenhearted, the weary, and the lost would find You as their refuge tomorrow. Remove the scales on their eyes so they can also taste and see the one true God!
- Father, make Yourself known and to You be all the glory.
We ask all of this in the mighty name of Jesus, Amen.